3. Norwegian Epic
I have taken about 15 cruises in my life and this was my first with NCL. The ship itself is very nice. Tons of dining, bar and seating options throughout. The rooms were small as to be expected but it was nice to have a separate area for the shower and another for the toilet and a 3rd for the sink. Plenty of nooks and cranny's to put your belongings in as well. (Tip, choose a room in the middle of the ship as it will lesson noise when parallel parking the ship each morning). My 2 big concerns with the ship were 1) the pools were tiny, all 3 of them. 2) NCL charges for almost everything and its not cheap. The cheapest rum drink I had all week was $10 after 18% tip. They have a daily drink special for $8 plus tip as well. The cheapest bingo package was $50 for 3 games. Ridiculous! Room service food was free but there was a $7.95 delivery charge, What the Heck! Next was the service. We all felt like the staff didn't really care about the cruisers. Only 1 or 2 were very friendly. The rest seemed to be indifferent. I never felt that way on Carnival or RCCL. You would wait at the bar for a drink and never be acknowledged. The pool servers were few and far between. They rarely cleaned up food plates and the like that were left out. I dont think I will be traveling on NCL again.

Nice ship but they charge for everything!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by drbiagio

I dont think I will be traveling on NCL again.
drbiagio’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 11300
Nice cabin. Balcony is the way to go especially with new ports each day. Liked that toilet and shower and sink could all be accessed individually. Lighting was a bit poor. No diet sodas in the mini fridge and they wont bring you any either. They provide shampoo and body wash in the shower which was nice.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins