3. Norwegian Epic
This was our second time on this cruise. We had such a good time, that we brought our children. The food was excellent in the main dining as well as the specialty restaurants. I do feel that specialty coffees and water bottles should be included in the price. This time we booked excursions with tour companies as the cruise ones were outrageously expensive. As far as entertainment, you only pay for one show. We did not see that one, because we did. Not enjoy it from our last cruise. The others were quite good. Our steward Mark was awesome. My only real complaint had to do with the casino. My youngest is 17 and they would not let her be in the casino with us, even though she wasn't gambling. That's a problem when 4 of us wanted too, but couldn't as a family because she kept getting kicked out.

Second Time Around