3. American Constellation
We have been cruising with American Cruise Lines for the past six cruises. We love so much about them. The ships are beautiful, the staff is wonderful, the excursions are terrific. I am vegetarian. The chefs have always done an amazing job preparing my meals. The food is amazing. The wait staff are so well trained. We always have one or two that we'd like to bring home with us. Our rooms are kept quiet clean. On most of the cruises, they been big and roomy. We always get a balcony too, which is a nice plus. Meeting the captain is always a pleasure. This trip, I took the tour of the pilot house. I am glad I did. It was quite informative. The captain entertained all types of questions. He was great. We have already booked two more cruises with American Cruise Line. We look forward to these adventures.

Super Vacation