3. National Geographic Orion
Chose it for the destinations and the timing in early May. The whole "Expedition Staff" were great, especially Alizé, Jacob, Sisse and Dagny. I really like the totally all inclusive policy. I never took out my wallet. I didn't like the suggestion that maybe we should give to the tipping fund. It's either included or it not. Starting with two nights in Stockholm A 102 passenger ship is ideal. In all but Gdansk, we were right there in the middle of things The mess in the Hermitage was not Lindblad's fault but it was scary . We would have chosen not to go there rather than endure that. Someone should have known that May date was a national holiday. We really liked the three music programs organized by Jacob Edgar. His enthusiasm and knowledge are contagious. We will sail with Orion again! Klaipeda could be dropped for more time in Visby. Visby is very attractive and might even be worth an overnight visit.

Great time on the Baltic

National Geographic Orion Cruise Review by ttravel3

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Europe

I really like the totally all inclusive policy. I never took out my wallet.

Starting with two nights in Stockholm

We will sail with Orion again!

ttravel3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Orion price drops

Everything was very nice and just what we expected. Staff are very eager and friendly

I would prefer real soap and shampoo