3. Grand Princess
This is the longest curise that my wife and I have taken and wanted to see if we could last the 15 day's and stay instered in the curise. We booked 6 excursions in 5 ports now 2 of the 6 left something to be desired wiki beach break was unorganized and quite boring would not do it again next was the nipilia zodiack snorkle to start with this tour did not have the flotation divice that we have used in the open ocean on past curise excursion thay offered noodles rather then flotation vests and the seas were quite high in my opinon ((this is our 5th princess curise) all of my excursions have been booked with princess in the past these were no deal brakers but just keep in mind ,next the ship it self was everything that my wife and I had hoped for had one small problem with stateroom door lock which during the curise would not unlock and thay sent two techs to try to repair but ended up replacing the entire lock this happened at around 10:00 pm and thay had finished at 11:00 pm thay deat with the problem quickly and efficiently. We had the traditional dining as always the wait staff was very good as well as the cabin steward all interactions with the staff was very pleasant and appreciated. Entertainment and ashp board activities were more than enough to keep one busy during the day and entertained at night had state room c-702 balcony all in working order and very clean the balcony it self was quite large and had a half covered ceiling which let sun in and keep rain out over all curise was a howling sucess had greatest time will curise with princess again !!!

15 Day to Hawaii Cruise

sweet curise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB c-702
Stateroom steward very helpful and room clean and always ready for us !!!!
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins