3. Queen Elizabeth
Choose this cruise for a short break for my husbands birthday. The ship was very clean and pleasant but found that the service was not what I had expected. Crew were not as smiley or friendly as I have experienced on other cruise lines whether this was because it was a short cruise and they knew tips were not going to big or what. We were dining in the Britannia Restaurant and on one evening our whole table left our main course, the waiter did not remark on the fact or asked what was wrong as you would expect. Drinks were very expensive we were charged the same for 2 glasses of wine at dinner on the first night but purchased a bottle for a further $5 on the second night, it would of been nice if the wine waiter had pointed this out to us on the first night,. Entertainment staff were of or more mature age and seemed to be very false when introducing acts and no enthusiasm when hosting deck games. Overall was disappointed with Cunard and will go back to my regular cruise line Princess.

DISAPPOINTED