3. Celebrity Millennium
Chose this cruise because of itinerary and friends traveling this ship. We added the Celebrity 3-day Hong Kong City Stay and were very unhappy with it. The guide was terrible! We had about 18 people in our group all squished into this mini-bus with really small seats, 2 to each side with narrow aisle between. Heavy set folks could only sit one per side. My husband and I are fairly slim and we were crunched together. The guide spoke poor English, couldn't understand most of our questions, and would drop us off at a location telling us when to be back there and then disappeared! We got almost no information about what we were passing along each day's route. Very frustrating. I complained to Patricia at Guest Relations on the "Millennium" but she argued with me that the tour was handled by a 3rd party and therefore not Celebrity's issue. I strongly beg to differ. The HK City Stay package was offered by Celebrity, promoted by Celebrity, and pair for through our travel agency to Celebrity. Celebrity's name is all over the HK City Stay package and therefor, no matter who provided the service for Celebrity, Celebrity Cruises owns it. Our stateroom attendant while very gracious, friendly, and quickly provided for whatever we asked for did nothing special. If we were in the room when he wanted to clean, he would apologize for the interruption but did not come back to clean when we were not there. The food was mostly good. Restaurant wait staff were excellent! The evening programs in the theater, with the exception of the Comedian, we all good and the Celebrity Dancers and Singers put on stunning performances.

Hong Kong to Tokyo Cruise

poochikins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 8152
I thought the cabin a bit on the small side, as was the balcony. I was expecting something more special with Concierge Class.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins