3. Celebrity Equinox
We chose this cruise for the itinerary with a three day stop in New Orleans for Jazzfest. It was an excellent cruise. The entertainment was excellent. My only criticism was boarding. It was the worst I have had in over 60 cruises. The ship was late due to repositioning from Fort Lauderdale. We were advised of that, but the checkin and was disorganized. The service aboard was excellent. The food was very good, but the variety was not as good in the main dining room. The hostess was excellent. She made sure we had the same waiters each night. The ship was handicapped friendly and enabled us to have a great vacation. The entertainment on the ship was very good. The six singers were outstanding as was the dancers. The guest entertainers were fairly average. We only took one shore excursion in Key West. It was a multilanguage tour on an accessible bus. We did New Orleans on our own with local transportation. We visited the French Quarter and the World War Two museum.

Great itinerary, good ship and crew.

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by amencher

amencher’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1022
Cabin was a handicapped cabin. Large and comfortable. The bed was not what I had expected. It was hard on both my and my wife's back. Bathroom was accessible and nice.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    Handicapped accessible bus with headphones and narrated tape. The driver controlled the tape as we passed the highlighted points.
    View All 37 City Tour Reviews