3. Majestic Princess
I have been on 25 plus cruises, however, this was my first experience with Princess. We booked this cruise strictly because of the ports. We arrived at the terminal in Barcelona at noon and we were on the ship less than 20 minutes later. Yeah that is great and all but they don't deal with credit cards or making any changes at the port; you have to stand in the TERRIBLY long line at Guest Services on the boat. By the way, you can't see a detailed list of charges on your TV or phone, you have to go down to the 5th floor UGH! No kiosks to make payments either. Really Princess? Unlike the other reviews, I thought the decor was nice. Simple and clean. My mom and I booked a mini suite but it looked like a normal balcony room with a large shower. Not a big difference at all. The walls were so thin that we could hear our neighbors cough and we could hear their entire conversation. Our cabin steward was great and I like how Princess cleans the room twice a day. I also disagree with most of the reviews, we had a great dining experience. The food was never cold and the service was great in the MDR. Princess offers one of the best buffets on any ship I have ever been on. HANDS DOWN! The casino is very small and they literally have less than 10 slot machine options. We found ourselves very bored after dinner so we spent most of our night in the casino. The entertainment is just not up to par. No deck party, no real club, Bingo is only once per sailing, etc. The karaoke room is not promoted at all. Whoever writes the Princess Patter should be fired, they don't list ANYTHING important. The Lotus Spa was well worth the money. I had a massage and 2 blowouts and it was reasonably priced with great service. Make sure you book your excursions ahead of time because the shore excursion desk is never open. I want that job for sure! I swear they are open 2 hours a day. The excursions were VERY EXPENSIVE but we felt safe being in a guided group tour. Their internet is a JOKE!!!! $60 for 100 minutes and I had to wait in line for over 2 hours total. Complete nightmare with 1 employee for 3,000 guests. Oh and the public restrooms were disgusting. I think they were cleaned once a day if that. Customer service is not Princess' thing, that is for sure. At times we even felt disrespected from the staff *cough cough Elena* I think that will be my first and last time with Princess.

Wasn't impressed with Princess

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by adamsj87

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Europe

Unlike the other reviews, I thought the decor was nice. Simple and clean.

adamsj87’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Cabin C333
Book a regular balcony. This is not a "suite."
  Majestic Princess Deck Plans