3. Celebrity Silhouette
Our biggest issue was getting to the Port. First no taxis at our hotel, and then unbelievable traffic into the Port. Once there it was probably 15 minutes from Suite line to Ship. Rooms were not ready so we headed up to Buffet for Lunch. We had little issues finding a table, and we enjoyed salads and fresh bread. Soon the announcment was made that we could get into our cabins. We had a Sky Suite, which was in a perfect location on the Resort Deck. The cabin was immaculate, the bathtub literally shone. We met our room attendant and Butler who expidited our luggage delivery. Even with two women who overpack, there was more than enough storage. Although the sink area in the bathroom had little space, there were drawers and medicine cabinets. Before Muster we headed to Luminae where we discussed my allergies. I can not even begin to explain how they exceeded my expectations for meals. My waiter Anthony was exceptional, as was the MatriaD Goron. They made my limitations so incredible, and I never felt deprived. The food was great! We love the quiet, and calm which is so different than the MDR. The seats for the shows were reserved for suites and we enjoyed all the shows except for one production show. The comedians were hysterical, and the rest of the shows were fun! We enjoyed the Silent Disco and the pool party! We loved the helipad invitation as we came into San Juan, (Elite) and the Senior Officers Party was fun, as was the Cruise Critics Party. Everyone went out of there way for the guests, and that is why we sailed in her a second time, and have back to back cruises booked for next year. 36 cruises and this ship was two of the best! It is a different vibe from the moment you board! All too soon the cruise was over, but not before our CD waited as we made our way off the ship, with private messages, and hugs! I can't begin to express what an impression that made on us! I can't wait to go back!

2nd time no less of a charm!

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by RhondaPerr