3. Brilliance of the Seas
Travelling with my husband who is confined to a wheelchair was very, very good on this cruise. Our room was perfect for accessibilty. Complimentary breakfast room service was exactly right. We were disappointed when we understood that room service was no longer included. This was one of the biggest benefits to me as a caregiver... we however WERE TOLD THAT.. CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST IS STILL FREE... THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL FOR ME!!! No compaints at all! I would recommend this cruise to everyone, especially if you are travelling with someone who is confined to a wheelchair. Our dining experience was excellent, the Windjammer cuisine was always fresh and had variety. My only disappointment was the enrichment activities. Fred the Astronomer was excellent however he was not listed on the daily list of activities. My husband was very happy to have seen Fred on the ship (Len had taken Fred's Astronomy Class in the past on re-positioning trips). Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle also was a disappointment... no contacts were made except for Fred. All in all we had a wonderful holiday on this cruise.

Best cruise yet.

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by fluffy owl

Complimentary breakfast room service was exactly right.

No compaints at all!

All in all we had a wonderful holiday on this cruise.
fluffy owl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Our cabin was perfect for someone in a wheelchair.
Very spacious for Len to move around.
Clean, well set-up... so very comfortable.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans