• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

svargas1963
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Inside

This was the Kid Rock Cruise, which the the Sixthman group did extraordinary stuff. NCL was horrible with communication. They took my credit card, charged it and then told me I didn't have a credit card on file, shut me off after I bought an unlimited beverage package and then did a "pre authorization on my account AFTER I had already setttled my charges, therefore totally deleting all funds on my credit card until it "releases". When we departed, there were two options, the person in charge said.. oh you can go this way now, not bothering to tell us that one was escalator and on was the elevator. They shut off my beverage package account on the last day although supposedly I was fine. My whole last day was ruined.. Also we lost our second port and no compensation for it, supposedly for high winds, but it was a search and rescue also, which I understand is re-compensatable. The wait staff would come see you once and if you them down, come once and then never return. The food was so so, but it seems that all cruises are getting that way because they want you to go to the restaurants that charge you extra.

Inside

Cabin IC

Cabin was what was expected for inside stateroom. Our attendant was great.

Port Reviews

Key West

First part of our "pub crawl" was prepared. It was okay. Seemed that that they escalated the prices for our event, but that's expected.

Great Stirrup Cay

Didn't get to step foot on land. Was never told that "high" winds or being part of a search and rescue would prevent our port.

Find a Norwegian Jade Cruise from $650