3. Celebrity Constellation
I chose this ship because I wanted to visit the ports of Boracay and Kota Kinabalu mainly. As I hadn't visited Vietnam, that was also a highlight. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy Vietnam as the ports were very far away from the towns we were visiting. I expected to see a bit of beautiful Vietnam but was not the case. Because of the distance between each port we had to be back on board by 4.30pm which made it hard as some of the shops didn't open until 10.00am or 11.00am and in Kota Kinabalu, we had to be back on board by 2.30pm! The Oceanview Café was brilliant with lots of food choices, but the San Marco dining room was average. The staterooms were small and so cold I got sick with a chest infection. The POOL was extremely cold, never have experienced a pool so cold on a Cruise before. They ended up regulating the termperature by the end of the Cruise thank goodness. The entertainment was very good at bars, around the pool and in the main theatre. Shopping was average, not too much variety.

Comfortable Ship

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by PINKTURQUOISE

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Asia

Shopping was average, not too much variety.
PINKTURQUOISE’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Very small cabin and no tea and coffee making availability.
  Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans