3. Celebrity Constellation
Booked this cruise to Vietnam, Hong Kong, Manilla, Borcay, Kota kimbala for my wife's big birthday. Flew to Singapore from Heathrow with BA, not bad ,but long flight (11hrs 50 mins) Given champagne when we arrived and around 13.00 hrs. cabins were ready, went to cabin. Very nice. looked at the rest of the ship. A little tired in places, but other area looked ok Went down to cabin for the night was when it all when wrong. Every 10 to 15 mins there were load echo sounding noise coming from the one wall. Then what sounded like a fork lift truck noise, when reversing, then all quiet. Again all the noise would start up again. This was around 10.30 to midnight. Went to guest relations and asked could they move us. Told no other rooms available, the girl on guest relation did not seam that interested and I cant remember her saying sorry. A manager came down about 30 mins later and of course it was all quiet. As soon as he went it all stared again. Manage to get some sleep. We were discussing what to do next when my wife back to the room to get some thing. when she was there the phone rang and they told her they had a room on deck 3 and they would organise the move. The room was the same in size, but you could see that it had not been used last night. why did they say there wasn't a room available when I complained. it was a little bit noisy due to the air con, but this was fine. we had a reservation in the restaurant for the big day, but was very disappointed, the steak was tough and I got 4 chips with it. The restaurant was very noisy, badly lit and packed, so close to every on else. I’ve been on other cruises with freedom dining and have had better food and service and had not had to book in advance. Celebrity study how its done professionally and with easy on P & O. Cruise. The café was very good and had a steak cooked to order every night. well done the two guys who worked there. the only complaint was there seam to be more waiter on drinks than clearing tables. menu in café was ok. Best was the free ice cream Entertainment was good but only one show a nigh at 7 & 9. service charge on drinks was 18% on top of the drink, so get a drinks deal. other wise not bad. comment from the cruise director when asked if the tender was free to go to Borcay, yes we haven't thought about charging for that yet. I rest my case. would I sail with them again, possible not.

Cruise ok, but cabin very noisey. Cabin no. 2157. dont book it

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by bubbles 54

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Asia

bubbles 54’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

other than noise not bad
  Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans