3. Norwegian Epic
The ship looks like it's large but once you get on board it feels like there are only 4 places to hang out. All the additional dining options and experiences that require an upcharge dominate the space on the ship. Our interior cabin wasn't bad but the opaque glass on the shower and toilet doors is visible to the room and makes for some interesting situations. Never did any of the dining options that were a la carte or flat up charges because the food in the main two dining rooms was mediocre at best. I was severely disappointed in the food quality and didn't want to pay extra with the chance that I would be disappointed again. The buffet was your standard cruise buffet, nothing awful or stand out. I wish they had more outdoor activities during the day at the pool or anywhere that you got sunlight. The way the ship is designed any activities on deck 5, 6, or 7 either don't have windows or has life boats in the way of seeing anything. The service was the worst part about this cruise. Not once did I feel that any cruise staff cared about their job or providing an enjoyable experience. This is the reason that I will never book a NCL cruise if given the option.

Only had a good time because of the people I was with

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by monkeydonuts