3. Viking Ve
We chose this cruise for the options available on tours, the lower number of passenger's, and the broad range of countries traveled. We were absolutely delighted with the friendliness, helpfulness of the varied staff. Our tour director knocked it out of the park. I honestly can't see anyone doing his job better. He was freakin awesome! How awesome..... very helpful, flexible,adaptive,informative, well organized, and ultra great sense of humor! So take the following with a grain of salt. I'm a member in a rock band. Something other than just piano and vocals would have been more attractive for evening entertainment. The gentlemen that were providing entertainment were talented and delightful. Also, the older crowd and very limited space wouldn't probably allow for a more complete music experience..in my limited perspective and humble opinion. Food was well prepared, varied, interesting. Hospitality was off the charts. Thoroughly delightful experience. This was our first trip to Europe. It was, for my wife and I, our first trip to celebrate retirement. It will always rank this trip as very memorable!

Delightfully friendly and hospitable staff.

Viking Ve Cruise Review by gdishew

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

Food was well prepared, varied, interesting.

Hospitality was off the charts.

Thoroughly delightful experience.

It will always rank this trip as very memorable!
gdishew’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ve price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
For my wife and I, the space was just fine. We are flexible people. The sliding glass door was a nice way to provide a sense of a lil more room. We found our room as very comfortable!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins