3. Carnival Paradise
This was my 6th cruise with Carnival. I will be honest. This time around, the food was just okay. My wife and I finally worked up our way to the Grand Suite. While the room was nice, it was still kind of just run-of-the-mill. The room's decor was outdated. The bathroom tile floor had hard, dirty stains on the grout. Our balcony was never cleaned, even though they had it scheduled to come and do that. The food was just average this time around. I don't know if it was because of budget cuts or anything, but a lot of the foods that used to be on the menu, were no longer there. This cruise went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. I hate to give Carnival this average review, but I expected the experience to be a little bit more than that. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed it. Up to this point, I have only cruised with Carnival, but will definitely start looking at other notable lines. Not to mention that I have only cruised on the oldest Carnival ships, which I can't fully blame Carnival for.

Hmm..

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Phikappasaxa

This cruise went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

Phikappasaxa’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Grand Suite
Cabin GS U97
Average, outdated decor. The beds were comfortable. The tile and bathroom were a little gross with dirty grout in between the tile.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cozumel
    I have been to Cozumel before (back in 2006) and was not amazed. This time around, it's like we went to a different port and city! The scenery was beautiful, had a great lunch by the sea, shopped at some friendly, local venues, and even enjoyed some music in the park! I would definitely got back to this particular port!
    View All 6,681 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Hell
    Wasn't what I expected, but enjoyed just driving by and hearing the stories and jokes regarding Hell!
  • Turtle Farm
    The Turtle Farm was great for a side tour. We didn't get to spend too much time here and felt a little rushed, but it was great to visit if you're a lover of animals.
    View All 301 Turtle Farm Reviews