3. Norwegian Epic
This was my first cruise for pleasure - had previously been on the PO Oriana and Aurora for business and I have to say I much preferred the Epic. Went on this cruise with my sister. Fantastic ship, on this cruise we had an inside cabin, it wasn't small but decor made it seem bit dull but we didn't spend to much time in the cabin. Loved the "casual cruising" style - no fixed dining room, set table or times for eating - eat where and when you pleased. We pre purchased 3 speciality meal deal and the choice of restaurants is fantastic we chose - Cagney's Steakhouse, the Teppanyaki and the French Bistro - on these nights we chose to get dressed for dinner and the food was second to none. In saying that the other restaurants on board were great with the Chinese restaurant being another of our favourites. We also had unlimited use of the Spa and this helped make our holiday was so relaxing. We also had the ultimate drinks package included in our holiday so had cocktails every night - wouldn't go on these cruises without this. The entertainment on this line is second to none we saw Priscilla Queen of the desert and dance show Burn the floor. We enjoyed the cruise so much we have booked again to go again June 2017 and have booked a cabin with a balcony this time. We didn't go on any of the excursions as we wanted the experience of the ship - plus we have already visited all the ports the ship visited. Would recommend this cruise line and especially the ship the Epic to everyone.

Loved it!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cam21260

Went on this cruise with my sister.

Would recommend this cruise line and especially the ship the Epic to everyone.
cam21260’s Full Rating Summary