3. Royal Princess
We chose this cruise simply because we only had a week we could go this year and wanted to get away. The ports were awesome - especially Florence.We booked Princess' shore excursions and they did not disappoint - they were amazing - with knowledgeable guides who were wonderful. The Royal is a magnificent ship with lots to do onboard. The cabin was excellent and our steward went above and beyond with his duties. The food onboard was fabulous. I have celiac disease, and they ensured every meal was safe for me - as well as delicious. They tried extremely hard to ensure that I could have anything everyone else was having - they just prepared it gluten free for me, The entertainment was wonderful as well. You could not ask for better service than the staff on the Royal. They were all very accommodating. This trip was just my husband and I. We loved every minute and would go back in a heartbeat!

Princess Always Delivers!

Royal Princess Cruise Review by cathierun

cathierun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE E734
The cabin was amazing and our steward went over and above his duties.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins