3. Avalon Vista
My husband and I have been on Avalon several times already. Organization should be their middle name. They have excellent Directors, staff and accommodations. Pre and post hotels are always top of the line and their locations are in city centers - usually walkable to most of the important attractions. All of the transfers happen without a hitch. Excursions are well planned and well escorted with very knowledgeable guides. Prices compete well with all the other lines. Food onboard is delicious and with so many choices I can't imagine anyone not being happy about the dining experience. I am very happy to see that there were many more local cuisine options this cruise. I love to speak with other travelers on other lines to compare notes. I find we are much happier than most of those on other lines. Since I don't have anything to complain about I don't have too many more words to say about perfection! Just love putting my travel plans in Avalon's hands!

Wonderful - again!

areta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Vista price drops

Panorama Suite with French Balcony
Cabin B 319
The amount of space - especially for your clothes - is perfect. Everything fits in with a space of its own. The beds facing the river are the best idea they could have come up with. Bathrooms are excellent with their own large storage capacity.
Sapphire Deck Suite Cabins