3. Oasis of the Seas
From start to finish -Boarding went better than I thought it would, the online paperwork process transfered to the ship better than I thought it would. -Flow rider lesson was worth it, the staff really helped the kids. -Teen club for the 13 yo was good he enjoyed it. -Kids club for the 11 yo was not good, she went once and never went back. -Casino was fun, I liked that one side was non-smoking! -Ship was clean overall -Steward did a great job as usual -Room service menu was very small, most orders delivered in a timely fashion -Returning to PCN, easy process (we carried our luggage off) -Shows (Cats, Come fly with me, Frozen) were all very good -Comedian was hilarious American grill (my time dining) -Food was average at best -Thanksgiving dinner was a disappointment, stuffing inedible, staff was not good that night -Our waiter for most nights, Ryan, was very good Izumi Hibachi -Staff was great -Food was good, alot of it (go hungry :) Park 150 -Staff was excellent -Food was excellent Vintages wine bar -Great service -Great tapas (go here for a dinner) Labide -Dragon zipline was fun and worth it -Beach chairs with covers were worth it -Mtn. coaster was ok, longish wait time for to short a ride -Lunch was OK Jamaica -Zipline/river tubing/lunch-Zipline was fun but short only four lines. Guides were fun -Tubing part we were all tide together, not so fun. Dennis the menace was a GREAT guide, would not have been fun without him. -Lunch was pretty good, jerk chicken. Cozumel -Royal dolphin experience. TOTALLY WORTH IT. Getting pushed out of the water by two dolphins was a blast. 3 pictures were ~$70, all pictures $200 (guess which we got, yep all 136 :)

Oasis for Thanksgiving

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by skydryvr

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean
From start to finish

-Flow rider lesson was worth it, the staff really helped the kids.

-Teen club for the 13 yo was good he enjoyed it.

-Kids club for the 11 yo was not good, she went once and never went back.

-Casino was fun, I liked that one side was non-smoking!

-Ship was clean overall

-Steward did a great job as usual

-Room service menu was very small, most orders delivered in a timely fashion

-Returning to PCN, easy process (we carried our luggage off)

-Shows (Cats, Come fly with me, Frozen) were all very good

-Comedian was hilarious

American grill (my time dining)

-Food was average at best

-Our waiter for most nights, Ryan, was very good

Izumi Hibachi

-Staff was great

-Food was good, alot of it (go hungry :)

Park 150

-Staff was excellent

-Food was excellent

Vintages wine bar

-Great service

-Great tapas (go here for a dinner)

Labide

-Dragon zipline was fun and worth it

-Beach chairs with covers were worth it

-Mtn. coaster was ok, longish wait time for to short a ride

-Lunch was OK

Jamaica

-Lunch was pretty good, jerk chicken.

Cozumel