3. Crystal Symphony
We take 3 crossing a year, between crystal and Seabourn.But Crystal has a better lecture program. And the Tommy Dorsey band makes it over the top. Crystal also to care of our medical needs. They were just great. The overall staff was over the top in all departments. We have done 15 crystal cruises and it was great to see how many crew new our names. The owns we new us best called us Mr. Steve and Mrs. Judy. The one thing that stood out was there house keeping. I dare anyone to find any dust or finger prints on the brass, You think they walk behind you. As for dinning it could not be better. I need a special diet and they prepared all my meals according to my needs. Was for the wait staff if we could take them home they would be very upset with Judy and I. Of all the cruises we have taken 100 + crystal is on top of the list.

all what I expected. our 15 crystal cruise

margatecruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Symphony price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin A1 9050
Cabin was fine. A little small by today standards. Closets could be larger. Other than that it was just fine
Seabreeze Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins