• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

PrincessVictoria22
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2016
Cabin:

I chose this cruise because I wanted to try Crystal. It was everything I hoped it would be. Service was impeccable. Food was delicious. On sea days, there was plenty to do, and I really enjoyed the cultural/historical emphasis on shipboard activities. Great lectures, art classes, Bridge classes, etc. No hairy chest contests or "art" auctions here! Also no hawking of gift shop wares, no pressure at all. Crew and fellow passengers were gracious. I traveled Solo, and couldn't have been happier----the dining room made the effort to seat 8 of us together, which was SO nice. I made friends right away.

I took the Crystal shore excursions at each port, and found them to be exactly as described and well-run. I liked the security of being in a group, and a Crystal crew member accompanied the tours. It was nice to know that the Crystal staff was there, in case of any problems that might arise. This was in addition to the Tour Guide.

I was actually on TWO cruises; it was a "back-to-back" experience. Miami to Monte Carlo (16 days) and then Monte Carlo to Venice (8 days). I enjoyed Crystal so much that I have already booked 3 more cruises with them! Two for 2017 and one for 2018. Crystal is the best!

Cabin E1

The cabin contained absolutely everything I needed/wanted. I particularly appreciated the comfort of the bed, the excellent bath products, and the little seating area by the window. The bathroom was small but pretty and functional. My cabin stewardess was SO good; she seemed to know what I needed before I did!

Port Reviews