3. Enchantment of the Seas
I chose this cruise because the dates and destinations were perfect for me to take my two children on their first cruise, and the price was right. I paid a little more to go with Royal Caribbean, as my first cruise was with Carnival and I wanted to experience the difference. Embarkation/ Disembarkation went very smoothly. We did have priority check in with the Junior Suite. I stayed in a Junior Suite with Balcony. And I also had a Preferred Ocean View room. Both on Deck 8 near the elevators, which we had NO noise complaints at all. We had 5 guest total. 4 slept in the Junior Suite with no issues. My children(7&2) slept together on the sofa sleeper. The room was GREAT! Plenty of space. Quiet. BEATIFUL views. In both the Junior Suite and the Preferred Ocean View. Dining was great! I did My time dining and it was perfect. Never waited. My daughter fell asleep eating one night (literally, I have video of her eating in her sleep at the table) and the waiter made her a bed out of two extra chairs and made her a pillow out of napkins and covered her with a table cloth. It was really sweet and they didn't have to do that but they did. The ship itself wasn't bad. The issue was that everything was closed early or at strange times. The pool would close really early each night and sometimes remained closed for a good portion of the day. It was my daughter's favorite place on the ship so it was really sad to have it closed so often. There weren't a lot of activities planned during the day and after leaving port, or maybe I just didn't look hard enough... I'm a night owl and I felt like once it was midnight, everyone went to bed and everything closed. The staff was kind of mixed. Some of them were very happy to help. Some seemed bothered by my questions or requests. The art gallery staff was amazing and very educated on the art. I had my babies with me and didn't get to see many shows. The one I did see was a comedy show and it was hilarious. I did the shore excursions at coco cay and chose to do the glass bottom boat tour. Absolutely AMAZING! I held a sea cucumber, a HUGE starfish, amongst many other sea creatures. We also had a SHARK swim under our boat! Overall, If the staff would have been more friendly and willing to help and If things would have been open longer, I would have no issues with this cruise at all.

Okay for a quick getaway.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Ladrain22

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

I stayed in a Junior Suite with Balcony.

Ladrain22’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

I stayed in a Junior Suite with Balcony.
  Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans