3. Celebrity Constellation
This was a great cruise; the itinerary was very good, the Blu restaurant for Aqua Class was like going to a Specialty restaurant every night! We were booked on a similar itinerary out of Venice on the Celebrity Silhouette 2 years ago but had to cancel it then. Venice now has size limits so only ships no bigger than the Constellation can go there. In fact, a few days before we left, there was a local protest organized against cruise ships destroying the port! The ports of call were all very rich in history. As we visited beautiful cathedrals dating back to as early as 400 AD, we were fascinated by the stories from the Bible illustrated on the ceilings and walls in mosaics and restored paintings. Considering that the Gutenberg printing press wasn't invented until the 1500's, we realized that this was the way the early church passed on their teachings! The people in the ports were very friendly, but not aggressive in their sales pitches, as in some other European and Asian cities. For example, I thought I needed to replace a watch battery, and went into a store in Dubrovnik; the clerk took my old battery, tested it, and it turns out it was fine, and I didn't need to buy one. In most other cities, tourist stores would be only too happy to sell a tourist a battery, whether they needed one or not. Would recommend going..before Venice cancels cruises out of their port!

Great cruise from Venice; go while you can!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by rare indigo

Would recommend going..before Venice cancels cruises out of their port!
rare indigo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A1 9077
Comfortable cabin; we love the multi spray shower heads! Our cabin attendant, Dixon from Nicaragua, was always cheerful and service oriented; for my wife's birthday, he made 2 swans out of towels, and sprinkled rose petals on our bed.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins