3. Carnival Magic
First off....Priority is the only way to go! We booked a Ocean Suite and of course we are Gold Card holders so we loved that we got the Priority! It was myself, my husband and our daughter (7 years old). We arrived at the port at around 10:45am and I swear we stood in NO LINE at all!! We walked through, got checked in, got our cards and were on the ship within 10 Minutes!! Wow!! Very Impressed!! There was no one on the ship yet. We went straight to Guys Burgers and Fries and got ourselves something to eat without any line!! We then explored the ship. Very nice! We've been on it's sister ship, The Breeze, so we knew what to expect from this ship. We weren't disappointed at all!! Our rooms weren't ready until around 2:30pm. When we went to our room, an Ocean Suite Room, Wow!!! (#7365) What a Room!! Very Large!! And the bathroom is Huge!! Can't go wrong with an awesome balcony!! And, our luggage was already inside our room waiting on us, loved that! That night supper was Great, just as we remembered from past cruises. Sea Days.... They were Great! Lots of Sunshine and fun in the water park area! We enjoyed some of the games and entertainment around the ship. These days were basically lazy days, and loved watching the waves go by!! Cozumel..... We booked an excursion with Shore Excursioneer. We went to the Playa Mia Beach Resort. We purchased the package with the Day Pass, Buffet and Open Bar Package: which included: Admission to Playa Mia park, all amenities and activities PLUS all you can eat buffet PLUS open bar all you can drink with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. We had a blast here!! Yes, I'd recommend going here, and Yes!! We'd go back!! There was hardly anyone there when we went. Serious I think us, and about 30 other people in this whole big resort area! There were 2 huge pools, water slides, a wipe out course out in the ocean, food everywhere, alcohol (all you can drink), people giving massages, pedicures, and more, and shopping!! There were lots of lounge chairs everywhere!! And at no charge! This place was amazing! And, my husband and I both got massages, for only $35 each (by the pool) and YES! totally worth it!! Belize.... We been cave tubing before (with Butts Up Cave Tubing) and we were going to go again, but when we got there to the meeting area they said that the caves were flooded so that's okay we were just going to take our daughter and allow her to experience it. So, we decided to go with another company (one at the port) to go visit Monkeys! We rode about an hour out, just us and our tour guide, no other people was with us. Made for a Great Tour! We went to the Rain Forest and visited Wild Monkeys! This was a True Memorable Experience!! Really worth the ride out to see them, and allow them to eat from your hand. I got some amazing pictures!! Mahogany Bay..... This was our Favorite Port EVER! We had booked through the cruise line the Beach Break Relaxation Day for all 3 of us. It was at our leisure, we like that. We got off and went to the Flying Chairs and rode them over to the beach/ocean area. Got our chairs with our floats with no problem. Had to leave our Sail and Sign card for the floats and that was just fine. We got it back with no problems at the end. The floats were very top notch floats, very impressed with them! We also got Turtle Covered Beach Chairs, that was nice! The ocean water was very nice and refreshing and we really enjoyed our day here! Very relaxing port! We rode the Flying Chairs back over to the Ship, and shopped a little before getting back on board. Very Nice Port! Costa Maya..... We just made this a whatever kind of day. It was packed because a Royal Caribbean ship was also ported with us. And the port here is under construction and made it smaller for so many people. We just walked around looked inside the shops, the ones we could get into from the crowd. My daughter and husband enjoyed the pool with lots of bubbles in it. And, we all enjoyed some nachos with some great salsa from the local restaurant by the pool. It was Very Good! This port was okay, just too crowded. Oh, and did I mention that on the whole cruise every time we disembarked we got priority with each port. Yes! That was a Very Good Plus for us!! Being in a suite you got that privilege. We were 1st off of the ship at each port (except Belize because you have to be tendered out). Only Negative thing I'd say is 1 night when we went back to our room after supper there was a nasty sewer smell that was all on our deck (deck 7). We called customer service they said they were working on getting rid of the smell. We had to open our balcony door and sleep with it open all night this night, it was a VERY Strong smell of backed up sewer! We got over it though. We understand things can go wrong. My husband and daughter did do the ropes course twice. Brave!! Not for me!! They said it was fun, but kind'a hard. It was fun to watch them! My daughter only went to Camp Ocean 1 time during our 7 day cruise because she enjoyed the water park and pools more than anything. Which was fine with us, because we did too!! We did TRY 1 show during our cruise, because we know that carnival doesn't have the best shows. Well, the 1 show we went to on the last night was awful! We got up and left after about 3 songs. I wish that carnival had better shows! But still we don't care if they had the shows or not, it's not our thing anyways but our daughter wanted to go but then she was the 1 saying, mom, this is boring I'm ready to go. LOL. Supper EVERY night in the main dining room is a MUST for us! That's what we go for, is the foods! Loved the service and the foods! Can't complain!! We enjoyed our time on Carnival Magic, and Yes! we'd cruise on this ship again!! Yes, people can find things to complain about on any trip, and no not everything was perfect during our cruise but we still made the best of it, and had a great time! This ship is really big and there is plenty to do!

Great Family Cruise....

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by pinksugar

pinksugar’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7365
Ocean Suite #7365. Loved our Room! It was VERY HUGE!! We loved our big, big balcony! The bathroom was also HUGE!! We had plenty, plenty of space!! Lots of storage also! The location was GREAT also from getting to all the places on the ship. Loved that the vanity area was separate from the room!! Loved the 2 sinks in the bathroom!! Loved the Jetted Huge Tub/Shower!! This room as Amazing!! I'd book it again in a heart beat! Well worth the money!!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Rainforest Tour
    Went to the Rain Forest and saw Wild Monkeys! Great and Awesome Tour! It was just us (3 of us) on our tour. Myself, my husband and our daughter (7 years old) and we all loved this tour! It takes an hour to get there, but well worth it once you are there and experience Monkeys eating from your hand!! Wow!! Totally a Memorable experience!
    View All 13 Rainforest Tour Reviews
  • Beach
    We went to Playa Mia. What a GREAT Place! Yes, I'd recommend this place, especially if you have children, of any age! This place was Very Well Worth the money! What a GREAT day it was to stay here!
  • Roatan
    Very small port, and we were ported with another ship and it made it really, really crowded!! We made the best of being here, my husband and daughter swam in the pool area and we had some very good tasting nachos and salsa. The wind was really blowing this hot day so that made it better! The pool had bubbles all in it, never seen that before. Pretty cool. This port is okay. It is under construction right now also and with 2 ships at port made it for a crowded day!
    View All 2,856 Roatan Cruise Port Reviews