3. Celebrity Reflection
We wanted to visit the old Roman cities of the Greeks and Turks and we were rewarded with some terrific excursions to Athens, Ephesus and more. Could not have been better, great guides and lots to do. One issue with the cruise was towards the end the salad was getting old and the lettuce was sour. Also there were no boiled eggs available with the salad. I know this sounds petty but to stop my weight ballooning I really enjoy the salads and on this cruise I was disappointed. I thought the entertainment was not as good as my previous Celebrity cruise to Alaska neither was there the same availability of daily activities. Perhaps Celebrity has stopped these. On the sea days there is generally lots of competition for sun loungers and although the rule was no loungers to be reserved this was largely ignored. The result was that many loungers were left for large parts of the day with only a book on them. We did not reserve a lounger in this way and had to make do with a couple of chairs by the lawn. Either Celebrity make this rule work or abandon it and let all the guests play by the same rules.

Greek and Turkey Cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Peter.g

Peter.g’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 2109
Very good, Great room service and both butlers could not have been more helpful.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins