3. Avalon Tranquility II
Our first river cruise and it was a wonderful experience! The weather was not ideal and there was some flooding but I would still not change my rating. The ship was beautiful and the cabins with the beds facing the river were all you could ask for. The crew did not disappoint and the cruise director, Kathy, was a treasure. She made the cruise! Food was very good. We did the romantic Rhine starting in Switzerland and ending in Amsterdam. Historic and picturesque. My only regret is that we were too late for the tulips in Amsterdam! Switzerland was fabulous and the trip up Mt. Pilates is a must see! From Black Forest cakes in Germany to the croquettes in Amsterdam, experiencing local fare was a great adventure! I would highly recommend this cruise line and this cruise! We cruised with siblings and that made the trip even more fun!

Romantic Rhine Was just That!

Avalon Tranquility II Cruise Review by arenkalee