3. Viking Hlin
This was my second river cruise and I wanted to cruise the Rhine river. Viking offered the best deal at the time I wanted to travel. The experience on this Viking ship was amazing, The crew were most helpful and made our trip most enjoyable. For me, I wish we had more of a wine selection for dinner every night and I would have like to see a gift shop that offer souvenirs from each country visited. I would liked to have more modern musical entertainment. The cabin space was as expected, very new and modern. The service in the dining room was very attentive and the staff were always there if you needed anything. I felt that all the crew member when overboard to make my cruise and very enjoyable one and that they did. Overall, I had a wonderful time and would more likely consider travelling with Viking again.

Best Cruise So Far

Ronnie60’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Overall I loved the cabin.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins