3. Viking Baldur
2 years ago I did the Paris to Normandy cruise and loved it! I thought the Grand European tour sounded terrific and I was not at all disappointed - everything was exceptional in every way. Viking really knows how to do things right and well!!! I can't wait to do another cruise!!!! The outstanding crew could not have been better - Marek, our program director, was excellent, knowledgeable, approachable, and talented in so many ways. Our chef and his staff did a superb job of offering a wide variety of culinary choices and Vanessa, our concierge, became a valuable source of information and suggestions for questions on the numerous ports we visited. My state room was more than adequate and it was always thoroughly clean and tidy. Our group of 13 enjoyed many opportunities to utilize the Aquavit as well as the lounge. I cannot say enough for the VIKING way of providing an exceptional travel experience!!

Amsterdam to Budapest - an Outstanding Experience

jasamp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 230
My state room was perfect in every way. I enjoyed and appreciated the new shower design was allowed for my room and the radiant heating in the floor was a wonderful feature.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins