3. Disney Magic
Br.oadway style shows are the best. The new show "Tangled: the Musical" is phenominal. The crew are so caring to make sure all your needs are met. The officers are always willing to help. The excursions were awesome. The service is 5 stars! I have sailed on many cruise lines, but Disney is my favorite. Our whole group even travels without children. There are many adult areas where no children are allowed. Plenty of activities on the ship at all times whether you want adult only, family, or children activities. Even though my kids are adults, the children's clubs are the best I've ever seen. The regional menus each night have items from each port that we visited to give us a taste of the area. I loved that addition. I will be sailing on Disney again. I am so pleased with the ship and service. I highly recommend to anyone considering the cruise.

Disney Magic Inaugural Cruise to the British Isles

Disney Magic Cruise Review by Sea U Later

Sea U Later’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A 6600
Everything in working order. Lots of storage especially like the feature that your luggage fits under the bed!
Deck 8 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins