3. Celebrity Eclipse
We chose Celebrity Eclipse as we had cruised with them twice before and we could not fault the ship or the service . It was second to none , a really 5* ship. I am very sorry to say that the usual standard expected from Celebrity was a little lacking this cruise. The Baltic cruise including St Petesburg is amazing but very tiring as you will have back to back excursions for serval days and it takes it toll! When we got back in the evening we just wanted to kick back and relax but you are on a cruise ship so you should make the most of It! With this in mind we went to the evening theatre shows. This is where it all got very disappointing, on previous cruises with this ships entertainment was brilliant , like watching a west end show! but this cruise they were really abysmal !! No good productions, no west end musicals , no great sets , most nights were just a single performer, ie: single comedienne ( we're no sets or backing performers were required). These shows are an integral part of the entertainment on ship and Celebrity need to keep up there game or cruises will change ships!! Fellow passages where already commenting at dinner how disappointing they where and how other ships have been much better! The other change we noticed was that the staff in the self service restaurant very very complacent they couldn't even tell you what the food was or what was I it. I would like to add that the cabin staff where brilliant as always but Customer Relations and the Shop Staff could learn a thing or to from them! I love the Eclispe and will still rate them at the Top but they need to keep there eye on the ball or this could change!!!

The Baltic cruise and Russia are a not to be missed, amazing!!!

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Dianaclare