3. Harmony of the Seas
Harmony of the seas was way better than I was expecting! I saw all of the negative reviews when it first embarked and was skeptical. They have opened up all the water rides and activities on board now and it was a blast. They have mini golf and a flow rider surf simulator that was so much fun. I enjoyed my Central Park balcony and loved waking up to room service every morning that was complimentary. The ports of call in Spain, France, and Italy were so much fun. My only negative: the windjammer cafe was crowded allllll the time. One time, they made us take our food out by the pool because there were not enough tables. I was pretty upset so that is why we ordered room service each morning. Good luck getting a seat for breakfast. Or even lunch for that matter. Other than that it was a great ship, friendly staff, and great entertainment! Would recommend to anyone!

Had a great experience!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Kdbrown85

Kdbrown85’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Loved the cabin!!! Enjoyed my balcony view of Central Park. So much storage in the room. We were able to unpack everything and hang it up. Bathroom was way bigger than the last cruise we went on!
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans