3. Harmony of the Seas
The ship was amazing. The staff members were terrific. The crown loft suite was fabulous. Grease and Columbus were wonderful. The food was good everywhere (we ate mostly in the Coastal Kitchen, but also tried the Hibachi, Sabors, Johnny Rockets, and all were great). Water slides were really fun. Highly recommend iSkate show as well. 1887 was good but we had trouble following the plot. Also recommend the comedian. He was very funny. We did our own shore excursions so I can't rate those. We got the beer/wine package which was worth it. I am not sure I would recommend the photo package because there weren't that many photographers around and you can take photos with your phone anyway. Our teenagers loved it and made friends on the ship (two 18-year olds and a 14 year old). Only criticism was the Solarium restaurant. It was hot and the food was not as good as elsewhere in my opinion. We would highly recommend Harmony of the Seas to all!

Wonderful Ship and Fabulous Service!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Shannon81

We would highly recommend Harmony of the Seas to all!
Shannon81’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Crown Loft Suite
Cabin L1 1734/36
Our cabin was very spacious. We had 2 Crown Loft suites for our family of 5. Everything worked great and the view of the sport court and mini golf was cool.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins