3. Carnival Vista
Let me start off by saying we had an excellent time and the cruise was wonderful! Ship: Brand New! Second sailing, very exciting to be on. I have to say I was very underwhelmed by the atrium. I am a fan of the atrium's that open up to the very top, feels more open where as this atrium was very enclosed. Not really somewhere that you wanted to be around. The brewery was awesome! Very fun feature for us beer lovers. I loved all the outdoor spaces on deck 5, but I do not like that the deck hangs out so that all the balconies over look that instead of the ocean. Overall a great ship but underwhelming for being the "brand new ship". Cabin: We had a balcony on Lido which was perfect! We were in the front too and had little to no movement felt. Having a balcony is very worth it, especially in the Med since you pass by so many places close by. Dining: We had "Your Time Dining" which is a must in Europe since your excursions go so late. We did not use the dining room as much a usual though because we were just plain exhausted from the long days. The buffet was surprisingly good. Pizza was AMAZING. Guys burgers are the best!! Our meals that we did eat in the dining room were for the most part good, nothing spectacular but decent. Entertainment & Activities: Every show we saw were really great. Comedians were all hilarious. We did not partake in as many activities as normal due to such long days in port. The sports were awesome! Skyride was so fun, but keep in mind if you are afraid of heights its terrifying, same to go with the ropes course. The slides were again, awesome!! Service: By far the best service I have had on any ship I have been on. Great staff all were attentive and just fun to talk to. Ports: This cruise had an amazing itinerary with Barcelona, Marseille, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples, Rhodes, Crete, Kuşadası, and Athens. I would skip Marseille if I had a choice though. I would definitely go on this ship again. I think they are still working out kinks, but still a very enjoyable cruise.

Lovely Time in the Mediterranean

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by monroej

monroej’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 10240
Great being on the Lido Deck, good amount of space for 2 people.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins