3. Harmony of the Seas
Well where do I start. Check in at Southampton was fantastic, quickest ever. Once aboard we went to the Windjammer for a bite of lunch, well for a ship that holds over 6000 guests seemed much smaller than i thought, in fact it was a struggle to get a table. Food quality was not as good as on my last RCCL cruise. Afterwards had a wander on the open decks, seemed all the Jacuzzis were closed for cleaning, looked to me like they wernt even finshed, childrens play area pools had construction materials in and were roped off. The more we saw of the ship the more and more unfinished it was. The muster drill was done in the aqua theatre but the wait to start was so long it strarted to rain and I am sure not all guests heard the staffs instructions. Main dinning was ok but the vegetarian options are getting poore from RCCL not better! Day 2 was Formal and me and the wife like to dress for pictures and dinner, well jumped in the shower around 4.30 pm, not working, NO hot water, a visit to Guest services to be told sorry pipe burst and they were not sure where so they shut the wole ship down, other guests from different floors confirmed it was wide spread. I never imagined I would be on a cruise with around 1000 construction workers, this is not how it was sold to me. I paid the full price set down by RCCL, was never informed by the next cruise sales team it would be an unfinished unsafe ship! I understand there are always teething problems, but so many areas were unfinished or poorly finished, I suppose you buy a cheaper french ship and this is what you get, all of the other ships we have cruised on were built in Fnland by a german owned company and the difference in quality is clear to see. To sum it up feel cheated and ripped off by RCCL, shame really because we usually enjoy our cruises on RCCL ships. Was offered a small percentage but declined, will have to take it up with customer relations in the UK and Miami.

Dis Harmony of the seas.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Regular cruiser Tom

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe
Well where do I start.

Check in at Southampton was fantastic, quickest ever.

The more we saw of the ship the more and more unfinished it was.

Regular cruiser Tom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The cabin was about the only finished part of the ship, very nicely laid out and comfortable
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans