• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

BearLovesHisBunny
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin:

Having cruised on sister company Celebrity twice before, was looking forward to this 4 night sailing. Disappointing doesn't sum it up. I can only concur with previous comments. Served cold food after queuing for 30 minutes for breakfast. Asked for it to be returned only to wait another 20 minutes for another cold offering of Eggs Benedict. Could not even make a cup of tea in stateroom.

Shows cancelled, all premium restaurants fully booked, even though we pre-paid for them. I had paid for premium drinks package but this had not been loaded onto my card. Numerous calls and visits to Customer Services as our television was not working. It was fixed the day before we finished our trip. It had not even been configured for use. Hundreds of maintenance workers everywhere. Drilling and banging day and night ( try sleeping ).

This was only my fourth cruise but my companion has sailed 40 times and actually sells cruises for a living. He told me if he recommended this ship to his clients, he would never hear from them again. We were Guinea Pigs and Royal should be totally ashamed of themselves, bite the bullet and apologise.

Port Reviews