3. MSC Magnifica
We chose this cruise as we wanted a short trip without going to Turkey. The stopover ports were absolutely amazing. Dubrovnik, Mykonos and Venice especially. This was our first cruise and generally it was very good in every way and we would recommend it to other people. The food was outstanding, the cleanliness and facilities were also superb. The only thing to be aware of is the expense of the excursions and shuttle buses. If you are adventurous I would recommend doing them yourselves. It is a busy and loud ship ( for me) but not for my friend. So each person will feel different about this. Great for children. The staff were very helpful and polite. The rooms were cleaned about three times a day! Be careful of the reception staff though as their advice was conflicting especially when finalizing your cruise card bill. A very enjoyable cruise and well worth the money.

Great Value for Money

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by mchelle

The food was outstanding, the cleanliness and facilities were also superb.

A very enjoyable cruise and well worth the money.
mchelle’s Full Rating Summary