3. Seven Seas Mariner
I don't like to write bad reviews about things, because there is always some good, but Mariner has some really, really bad things going on with their service. First of all, I am sorry to say, the reviews on the staterooms being nasty and dirty are true. I think I must be in the penthouse suite that a previous passenger who took pictures was in. It is the worst stateroom I have been in, dirty carpet, nasty wrinkled curtains, the drawers don't close and the mirror is brown around the edges. You might be thinking, this person is probably too picky, believe me I am not. I did look into one of the more expensive suites and they didn't look anything like mine. They at least looked newer and cleaner. I ate at Prime 7 last night. It took two hours to have the entree served and yep, the steak was overdone, the spinach was actually cold, the potato must have been sitting there a long, long time because it was not good. Ok, everyone has a bad night, so I just shrugged it off. So, after last night's dinner, I just wanted an informal dinner up on La Veranda with my husband. Got there around 6:40. Only half of the restaurant was open and we were told that there were no more tables for two and to come back at 8:00. There were lots of tables for four, but, no, no, no! You could not sit at a table that seats four. My question is this, why not open up the entire restaurant at night? It's obviously a popular venue at night. I was just on Navigator and the entire restaurant was open, no problem with getting a table. I am still on the cruise so hopefully my dining experience will get better, but the room won't. Something positive, the fitness instructor is good. I agree, never, ever again on this line. I was on this ship four years ago, and it wasn't like this. Put your money anywhere but this company.

Bad Service on Mariner Seven Seas

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by Parlady

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse Suite

Something positive, the fitness instructor is good.

Parlady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin A 1017
Awful! Butler is good and room attendants, but the room itself is nasty.
Deck 11 Suite Cabins