• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2016
Cabin: Family Balcony Stateroom
Traveled with children

We sailed on the Escape with our family who ranged from five years old to 82 years old.

Embarkment was a breeze. We had check in from 10 to 1030 and I think we waited until about 1130 to board. We walked around the ship until sailaway. When we sailed on get away they had the party on the back of the ship which was great because there was quite a bit of room for this Sail away we were in the central area of the pool deck and it was very crowded. My biggest complaint about Escape is that I felt the crowds all the time. I loved Getaway. The escape was very similar except I think the added three floors of people without adding more recreational spaces.

I absolutely love that the restaurants are all facing the ocean that there is seating outside at night we would get drinks and sit on the deck and watch the stars it was beautiful . The ship itself was very clean. The crew they were all absolutely amazing very friendly and hard-working .

Family Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B2

I'm not sure if we were really a B2 I can't remember the category but it was a nice cabin very clean

2 Helpful Votes