3. Oasis of the Seas
We just returned from a Western Caribbean Christmas cruise on RCL and it was fantastic in every way. In this case, our experience lived up to -- and even exceeded -- the ship's marketing and our expectations. We are a family of 5 with 2 tween daughters and 1 teenage daughter. The stateroom was great, the food was fantastic (almost too good) and the entertainment was outstanding. We enjoyed everything the ship had to offer. We have several vegetarians and picky eaters in our family and they had no problem finding a good selection of food. My husband and I are both runners and we really enjoyed the track/fitness facilities. This was one of our best family vacations and I would highly recommend it to others.

Fantastic and Memorable Family Vacation

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by JudyAnders

We are a family of 5 with 2 tween daughters and 1 teenage daughter.

JudyAnders’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Very clean and comfortable, made great use of limited space.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans