3. Norwegian Getaway
This was our second time on the Getaway and as for the ship itself we love it. Our first sailing was May 2014 and our boys were 12 so they were in the kids club and had a blast. Upon arrival the second year, as we were boarding the ship, one of the kids club employees immediately remembered my boys. Have to say I was elated. The staff was always s helpful and happy. I will have to say if you are a Foodie person this is not the cruise for you. During our 7 days, 2 of them I could not eat my food ordered in the main dining room. I just left and went eat at the buffet which was always a guarantee. The first sailing we had eaten at the speciality restaurants which are much better but still not awesome. This has never really bothered me because I am not cruising to eat. Entertainment is lacking if you like watching the shows. However, there is always something going on in the atrium, which is always fun. Love Dancing with the Getaway stars, could not stop laughing. Kids love the teen club this sailing and the endless fun for them. This is really what we like the most. They have a blast and my husband and I get to hang out just doing nothing. I must say we love the spa package where you get unlimited access to sauna's and thermal suite. Great place to look out on the endless Caribbean. We had the balcony with large balcony and it is definitely worth it. The first sailing we had a mini suite and other than the bathroom the room felt the same size. Overall if you are looking for a great vacation this will not disappoint. Already have our next year books.

Love the Getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Greentwins14

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Large Balcony Stateroom

This has never really bothered me because I am not cruising to eat.

Greentwins14’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Large Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B6 9374
Great cabin and great balcony.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins