3. Grand Princess
I don't want to write on and on about this, I want to summarize it as much as I can. Cabin, Services is at BEST, I am @ room A332 and the girl who take care of our room was Maricel and all I can say is OUTSTANDING room services. we love you Maricel. Entertainment was A++, We had lots of sea day on this Ship and I was really impress with the program especially Entertainment, From Ship production singers, dancers, guess musicians such as Piano Follies, Sonia, etc.. to comedians such as Steve burner, Jeff (comedy magician), etc... Love the day time program, such as all the health program, stretch to ab, zumba, line dancing, ballroom dancing... if you like Trivia, this ship is for you... I don't understand the person before me give Entertainment 1 star, it was outstanding, What else can you ask for???. Unless all she does was stay in her cabin then complain about the entertainment that she didn't even go to. People love to complain, aren't they??? (PS.. love the LGBT meeting)

Entertainment Program was A++

Grand Princess Cruise Review by justmarc

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Interior

(PS.. love the LGBT meeting)
justmarc’s Full Rating Summary