• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Susan Sander
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

This was our first cruise from the very first moments of mass confusion once we boarded the ship set the tone for want was to follow for the next 10 days. There is very little, if any customer service available. The lines at the service desk were very long nearly every single day.

The ship is in need of some attention. Some of the seats in the pizza parlor were taped together with duct tape. Most bathrooms throughout the ship, including our room, were dirty and very smelly. I finally cleaned our toilet myself with wet wipes to try to eliminate some of the odor. What was under to rim was disgusting.

Staff were all over the ship trying to sell the drink packages, spa packages, photo packages, jewelry, and some of the most awful artwork I have ever seen. Do not expect to be pampered on this cruise, unless you pay, and pay and pay for each and every service. I am surprises we did not have to provide our own bedding and towels.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E3

very old, and in need of updating. Pillows were like rocks. Toilet was dirty and very, very smelly even after the cabin steward re-cleaned it. I finally used my Clorox wipes, and found the source of the odor under the rim.

The only outlet near the bedside was across the room, and we had to tape down the cord to my husband's breathing machine. Still, this posed a definite tripping hazard.

The carpet and the couch were dirty and smelled.

Port Reviews

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

we did not take take an excursion!

Halifax

way too crowded - long time on the bus

Bar Harbor

We did not take an excursion of Bar Harbor.

Boston