3. Liberty of the Seas
This was our first cruise from the very first moments of mass confusion once we boarded the ship set the tone for want was to follow for the next 10 days. There is very little, if any customer service available. The lines at the service desk were very long nearly every single day. The ship is in need of some attention. Some of the seats in the pizza parlor were taped together with duct tape. Most bathrooms throughout the ship, including our room, were dirty and very smelly. I finally cleaned our toilet myself with wet wipes to try to eliminate some of the odor. What was under to rim was disgusting. Staff were all over the ship trying to sell the drink packages, spa packages, photo packages, jewelry, and some of the most awful artwork I have ever seen. Do not expect to be pampered on this cruise, unless you pay, and pay and pay for each and every service. I am surprises we did not have to provide our own bedding and towels. The food in the dining room was mediocre, but little in the way of flavor or seasonings and got so monotonous we had to take a break from the dining room. The staff that we were in contact with such as dinning staff and room stewards were friendly, but stressed over and over again how important it was to give them a positive rating on the end of cruise survey, as their jobs depended on it. There was desperation in their voices. We never received a survey. The staff of the spa were placed all over the common areas selling their services, but the glum look on their faces suggested that this would no be a good experience. Finally, near the end of the cruise we decided to purchase one of the drink packages. The biggest rip off of this cruise line was the charge for the final day of cruise. We had absolutely no hope of using our drink package because we had to leave the ship by 8:45 am, and even if we could have consumed our $57.00 per day charge, there was no one to serve it. I wish there was as way to request a refund for this last day. This was a miserable, expensive experience. The entertainment was just below average - nothing I would ever go to see on land.

Worst Experience Ever

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Susan Sander

Susan Sander’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

very old, and in need of updating. Pillows were like rocks. Toilet was dirty and very, very smelly even after the cabin steward re-cleaned it. I finally used my Clorox wipes, and found the source of the odor under the rim.
The only outlet near the bedside was across the room, and we had to tape down the cord to my husband's breathing machine. Still, this posed a definite tripping hazard.
The carpet and the couch were dirty and smelled.
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans