3. Viking Bragi
Our trip started on the Shadi due to the low water issues. That was such a wonderful ship, the staff were excellent and we had so much fun. We just bonded with the staff and we were made to feel so special. Later we had to change ships to the Bradi, which was equally beautiful and the service was also excellent. The sailing was unbelievably smooth. I had to look out my window to see if we were REALLY moving along. The sites along the way were awesome. The information was great and we especially enjoyed the views along the Rhine, they were incredible. All the Castles and Cathedrals were so beautiful. In face EVERY THING was so awesome. The whole trip was so wonderful and so easy to do, I've recommended it HIGHLY to everyone I visit with.

Trip of a life time

Renee Earhart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 209
The cabin was so very comfortable and the beds were great. Sleeping was never an issue. Loved the 110 plugs also, very helpful with keeping our electronics charged.
The staff who kept our rooms, always did such a nice job. The Veranda was great and so much fun to sit out there and watch the "world" go by.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins