3. Viking Bragi
I loved the Skadi, staff was outstanding and was very disappointed that midway through our cruise we were moved to the Bragi. I know that nature does not always cooperate with providing enough rain but I think we should have been informed ahead of time as we lost an entire morning traveling by bus. The Bragi staff was adequate but not near as good as on the Skadi. The scenery from the ship was spectacular and I would recommend a river cruise to anyone in order to explore the Danube, Rhine and Main Rivers. Shore excursions were well planned and felt that all the guides did an excellent job with showing us the sites. Food was plentiful and don' think that anyone left the ship without gaining at least 5 pounds. Even though we opted for the small cabin, it was very well designed so that we never felt cramped and there was space for everything. I have one very strong complaint and that was in disembarkation. We were told to have our bags outside our room at 9:00 a.m. And they would be taken to our transportation to the airport. We waited an hour and forty five minutes in the rain for our bags with our driver. Finally my husband went back on board and had to search for our bags and carry them himself through several ships so we could get to the airport on time. I did appreciate that Viking had a representative at the airport to help us so that we could catch our plane.

Skadi to Bragi

Vshup1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 112
Small but very well designed so there was room for everything.
Main Deck Outside Cabins