3. Carnival Liberty
This was my first cruise and I had a blast. We embarked from Barbados, the process was smooth and easy. The atmosphere from the port was upbeat. We got name tags and were sent on our way to the cruise ship. Being my first cruise the ship was beautiful so I cannot compare. After receiving our fun card, we traveled to our cabin; the lift, the lighting and ambience just oozed fun. People we calling our names and saying hi (at first I thought wow psychics, then I realized they were seeing my name tag lol). The cabin loooooovely, comfy and homey. It was a balcony and that made it even more pleasurable, despite us hardly being in it. The bath was adequate for us. The different towel creations were a joy to come "home" to each night. The service provided by our stewards was excellent. They were friendly and being fun loving people we enjoyed our daily meetings. Our waiter for the evening Guillermo was friendly and helpful, even though we only dined once, we would always look for him to say hi. I commend all of the cruise ship workers on their ability to remain being hospitable because they work really hard

Best Cruise Ever

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by cruiserlyte

This was my first cruise and I had a blast.

cruiserlyte’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 6251
Cabin was spacious enough for us. The balcony was convenient especially when you want to get up early and watch the ship cruise into a new port ahhhhhhh!

There was more than enough storage space for clothes.

Bedding comfortable with towels being changed once they are put on the floor.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins