We had food and service issues from day 1. Chipped glassware, and a string or hair in my dessert, in the main dining room. Raw hamburgers at the grill for lunch, not once, but twice. Nothing was ever served hot, just warm, and the ice cream was always like mush. We met with the concierge, who was lovely, but wanted us to speak with the 2 food and beverage managers............2 bafoons, who could have cared less, and spoke in a condescending way to my husband and I. They were just plain rude. The ship is beautiful, but that's where the good part ends. Oceania should stick with the smaller ships, as they don't have a clue about accommodating 1200 people. The othe service was mediocre, at best, and whenever they provided shuttle service in ports, it was a disaster...long lines, and not enough buses. They nickel and dime you to death for everything onboard, from drinks, to internet, to shore excursions. Shame on Oceania...customer relations will only listen to complaints in writing, and we emailed Sept 16th, but have yet to get an answer. DON'T Take Oceania...........poor service.......NOT A LUXURY CRUISE

Never again Oceania

Get Oceania Marina price drops

Verandah Stateroom
Cabin B1 8061
average cabin and service
false advertising on cabin...they include the balcony
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins