3. Crown Princess
The mini suite was not as large as we thought from the pictures. We did have a lot of storage space. Our room attendent was wonderful! We brought our sleep machines and an extension cord to use since only 1 outlet by the desk. I asked for assistance to get on the ship and off, which they did but I thought assistance as I needed on the ship. We did not rent a scoter and next time will before we get on the ship. Another issue was the time waiting for the elevators especially with special needs and filled up quickly. The food was good and plently of choices. My husband did get ill on the ship and we had to deal with that for 3 days. Many insurance companies will not cover medical while at sea, but we had purchased travel insurance with medical. If you have walking issues, the port from the ship to the downtown area can be far and hard to deal with at times.

Good Time, With Some Issues

tjdrybread’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB D616
The cabin was smaller than looked in the pictures. The storage was great. The room was showing some signs of wear and tear. We enjoyed our room.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins