Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by HOPPERMAN1

• Sail Date: Aug 2015
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

This was our first cruise myself my wife and our son and daughter also we took 6 other family members with us which turn out was just AWESOME. We was so excited the night before I don't think anyone slept. We left the house around 8:00am on Monday morning and arrived at 10:00am at the terminal let me tell you since this was our first cruise I was overwhelm when I saw the ship. The terminal is brand new and it was so prefect you parked in the garage for 70.00 for the 4 days and go to the baggage handlers right by the entrance drop off your bags and enter the beautiful terminal.

We took a picture before we got into the ship and it was so nice. we enter the ship and I was so excited the ship is beautiful and clean and wonderfully staffed. we went to deck 9 and had the buffet which was so good. we went to the pool and the water was so cool and it never got warm the pool was so relaxing. We ordered drinks and they came back right away the service on this ship was awesome. We was allowed to go to our room by 2pm and let me tell you it was great love the balcony and i will never get anything but that from now on.

We went to the shows and the comedy act which was great and well performed. We got to Coco Cay on Tues we got up at 8am ate breakfast at the buffet and got on the tender around 9am. We got to the island and went straight to barefoot beach for the day I loved it so relaxing and clean the island was. We ate on the island at 11 and was provided lunch from RCI. AWESOME job from them on food and preparations. While we ate it started to rain and after half hour we decided to go back to the ship to change and get ready to eat at My Fair Lady. I wont go into everything about My fair Lady but to tell you it was the best service and food I have ever eaten The head waiter HAND from Indonesia was the best waiter I ever had.

next day we went to Nassau and went on a tour of the island by Jermaine's Taxi & Tours - Day Tours he was the Best and took great care of us and when we finish we knew all about the island .After the tour we went to senor frogs and had some drinks all I can say is make sure you bring money with you cause the drinks are not cheap. After that we went back to the ship and swam and got ready to eat at the buffet cause we did not bring any formal wear and it was on wed night. The buffet was great the food was awesome so it turned out great for us. Thurs was at sea day so we slept in and got up had buffet and went to different shows on board and explore the rest of the ship which is just beautiful. We went to sleep at 11 so we can get up at 6 to get off ship. Also we did try the room service the first night and and the last night it was good.

All i want to tell everyone is this was my first cruise and it was absolutely the best with family the staff and service and everything about RCI has got me hooked for life. They did so great i am going to be booking a 7 night western cruise in Jun. Thank you RCI for eliminating any doubts I had about the ship or service or professional people. Thank you for being a great cruise company and look forward to many more cruises with you/

HOPPERMAN1's Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D2 7518

AWESOME cabin and the gentleman that took care of our room there was never I did not have or if I needed something he was right there we made sure our room was always cleaned and turned down the beds for us at night.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

The island was so cleaned We went to barefoot beach it was so relaxing and great.The food that is provide from RCI was awesome.

City Tour

Awesome tour of Nassau and we learned everything about history of the island.

View All 12 City Tour Reviews
Nassau

We learned all about the island great time .

Nassau

Awesome tour and it was something we will never forget.

Nassau

We loved this island and the straw market was awesome ....

HOPPERMAN1